|50 lbs gone for good|
2013 was a year of ups and downs. I struggle with getting sick with sinus infections or hurting my back at different times, but seem to be bouncing back fairly easily. I'm hoping for a healthier 2014 by taking more vitamins, getting a more restful sleep, and continuing to workout and get fit.
The ups included taking on a new job with a great company, buying the house of my dreams, and getting a new car (the old one was on it's last leg). Of course, the weight loss was a major up on the list.
My goals for 2014 are small, simple, and reachable:
- Get back into the swing of my journey towards organization, simplification, and minimalism (the purpose of this blog)
- Get back into a monthly routine of writing at least one blog a month
- Lose that final 25 lbs 1 lb at a week at a time
- Workout a minimum of 30 minutes a day 5 days a week
- Incorporate strength training into my routine at least 2 days a week
- Eat healthy
- Read the Bible daily and increase my prayer time
- Be on the computer less in the evenings and
- Spend more time with friends in the real world
Those are all reachable, attainable goals. I know I can do it considering the goals I reached in 2013.
What are your goals for 2014? Are they reachable? Are they attainable? Do you set mini-goals to reach those goals? I'd love to hear from you.